Sales Manager at CreditRegistry
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
CR Services (Credit Bureau) Plc “CreditRegistry”, is the pioneer and leading credit bureau operator in Nigeria. Trusted with Nigeria’s largest credit information database, our subscribers include commercial banks, primary mortgage institutions, microfinance banks, finance houses, leasing companies, development finance institutions, telecommunication and other service providers. More information available at https://www.creditregistry.ng.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Manager
- A seasoned professional to head the sales department.
- Must be able to close new business for the company.
- Develop solid relationship with all our customers.
- The successful candidate must have a track record of leading a sales unit and meeting assigned targets.
- The Sales Manager is in charge of developing weekly/monthly/annual and seasonal sales targets for the department, examining growth opportunities, enabling sales improvements and taking responsibility for the department’s performance against targets.
- Lead sales in assigned territory and ensure sales targets are met
- The Sales Manager is tasked with establishing and overseeing the adoption of departmental vision and values, which forms part of the work culture.
- The head of Sales will plays a mentorship role to all positions within the sales department, assisting in the execution of duties upon request and honing their professional skills so to improve performance on the job
- Creates and implements sales action plans that incorporate key actions that work to set KPI’s for the business.
- Create marketing strategies to help achieve sales targets of CreditRegistry.
- Develop customer retention strategy and there is strong trust relationships with subscribers.
- Initiate campaign strategies for products and services.
- Increase number of institutions using, volume of usage and variety of products ordered.
- Perform other duties as directed by the Chief Executive Officer and supervising manager.
- Candidates should possess a B.Sc Degree with at least 8 years relevant work experience.
Application Closing Date
15th November, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online