Sales Manager at IO Furniture Limited
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
IO Furniture Limited is a full-service interior design and furniture manufacturing company, characterized by our uncompromising quality and innovative design solutions. With innovation, functionality, and style at the heart and soul of our company, we deliver perfection consistently. From our signature classics to our custom project designs we have managed to build a stellar reputation for excellence, quality, reliability and integrity.
We pride ourselves in our ability to interpret the essence of our clients through manufacturing and design. By working closely with each client we are able to create spaces that embody their being, because regardless of whether they are individuals, brands or establishments to us, each project is personal.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Manager
Location: Ilupeju, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Strategic business development through effective customer service management
- Revenue generation – Rigorously drive sales target.
Core Working Relationships:
- Clients and Walk-in customers
- Technical Team
- Logistics and Procurement Team
- Account Team
- Marketing Team.
- Building and executing sales strategies to achieve set target with analysis, interpretation and forecasting of general business periodicals
- Drive excellent customer service delivery to ensure that all customer complaints or related issues are addressed promptly
- Coordinate the daily preparation of activity reports on the following; Sales closure, number of unconfirmed orders converted to sales, growth of customers’ database, walk-in clients: Prioritized and segmented by order value, number of online enquiries received and attended to, customer complaints received and resolved daily
- Visit clients’ sites as may be required (before commencement of project, during installation and after installation for resolution and sign off). Primary point of contact for clients from design and project execution to attending to client meetings and making presentation as may be required
- Identifying capacity development needs of customer service team and working with Human Resources to provide trainings.
- A Degree in Marketing Communications, Social Sciences, or Business Administration.
- An MBA will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in Sales and Customer service
- 4 years’ experience in a supervisory role.
- Excellent communication skills and evidence of building strong relationships
- Solid knowledge of digital technologies including those involving content management, web analytics, search engine marketing and email marketing
- Able to develop strong value propositions consistent with customer needs
- Ability to connect strategic thinking and planning with hands-on tactical execution
- Project Management Skills and Proficiency in Microsoft packages
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Sales and Marketing – Knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services. This includes marketing strategy and tactics, product demonstration, sales techniques, and sales control systems.
- Customer Service – Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer service. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Administration and Management – Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources modelling, leadership technique, production methods, and coordination of people and resources.
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.