YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Green Africa is a value airline based in Lagos, Nigeria. We are a new carrier that offers safe, reliable and affordable air travel to a much broader group of customers. This positions us as a significant contributor to the economic development of Nigeria and the African continent.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Second Officer – ATR 72-600
Experience Level: Professional
- The Second Officer acts as second in command of the aircraft supporting the Captain of the aircraft during all normal and abnormal situations so that safety is maintained at the highest possible level.
- The Second officer will also set, maintain, demonstrate high standards in all aspects of their position and act as the brand ambassador for Green Africa, so that the corporate image is upheld at all times.
Other responsibilities include:
- Maintain the safe day to day operation of the aircraft as the second in command.
- Set an example to be followed by all crew to preserve the corporate manage of Green Africa.
- Ensure all policies and procedures are adhered to by all members of crew.
- Notify the company or NCAA of any breaches in SOP or safety through the appropriate reporting medium so that lessons can be learnt by the company to enhance flight safety.
- Ensure he/she is fit to fly at all times and notify the company if not.
- Operate the aircraft according to the approved policies and procedures as determined by Green Africa and the NCAA.
- Hold an NCAA Commercial Pilot License.
- Hold a valid Medical certificate from ICAO.
- Hold English proficiency to ICAO level 4 minimum.
- Hold or have held valid multi-engine instrument rating: IR (A) ME PBN.
- Hold a certificate of satisfactory completion of multi-crew co-operation (MCC) training.
- Demonstrate excellent problem solving, CRM and team working skills.
- Demonstrate command potential.
- Must have good knowledge of ATPL subjects.
- Ability to perform to a high standard when under stress.
- Must have flown within the last 24 months.
- Must be a Nigerian.
- At least 200 hours total flying time.
- Experience on modern (EFIS), multi-crew, multi-engine transport caGreen Africa Airways Limitedtegory aircraft is desirable.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Commitment to Excellence: Our commitment to cultivating a world-class brand with exceptional customer service and superior safety standards relies on every nGreen Africa Airways Limitedew talent joining Green Africa Airways to identify and co-opt Green Africa Airways Safety Management System (SMS), Safety Policy, Security Policy, and People and Culture standards.