Security Officer at Enoch Stone Consulting
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Enoch Stone Consulting, a consulting, training, recruitment and outsourcing company is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Security Officer
- We are looking for a dedicated Security Officer to ensure the safety and security of our premises, assets, staff, and visitors.
- The Security Officer’s responsibilities include patrolling the premises, setting up security controls, monitoring property access, investigating suspicious behavior, and enforcing company policies.
- Installing security systems and controls.
- Inspecting and patrolling premises regularly.
- Monitoring surveillance cameras and reporting suspicious behavior.
- Communicating with law enforcement, fire departments, and emergency medical personnel.
- Monitoring public access and ensuring the security of all personnel and visitors.
- Responding to alarms and analyzing security footage.
- Investigating suspicious behavior, incidents, and security breaches.
- Apprehending trespassers and perpetrators.
- Maintaining an activity log and preparing surveillance reports.
- Adhering to company policies and legal regulations.
- Secondary school certificate / OND
- Registered as a Security Officer.
- Outstanding surveillance and observation skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to exercise good judgment.
- Strong reporting skills.
- Working knowledge of public safety, security operations, and procedures.
- Knowledge of state laws and regulations.
- Trained in First Aid and self-defense.
- 2 years Experience.
Application Closing Date
20th December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV with the job title as subject of the mail to: [email protected]