Senior Back-End Developer at Softcom Limited
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Softcom was established in 2007 with a mission to “connect people and businesses with meaningful innovation”. A technology company which aims to solve problems that will connect people and businesses to value that ultimately improves their lives. We want our products to enable inclusion and growth for people and businesses in Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Senior Back-End Developer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- We are looking for an experienced Back-end developer to join our IT team. You will be responsible for the server side of our web applications.
- If you have excellent programming skills and a passion for developing applications or improving existing ones, we would like to meet you.
- As a Back-end developer, you’ll work closely with our engineers to ensure system consistency and improve user experience.
- Ultimately, you should be able to develop and maintain functional and stable web applications to meet our company’s needs.
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging
- Write clean code to develop functional web applications
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Perform UI tests to optimize performance
- Manage cutting-edge technologies to improve legacy applications
- Collaborate with Front-end developers to integrate user-facing elements with server side logic
- Gather and address technical and design requirements
- Provide training and support to internal teams
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Liaise with developers, designers and system administrators to identify new features
- Follow emerging technologies
- AWS – Cloud Infrastructure
- Nodejs or Golang – Primary backend languages
- MongoDB, Redis – Data persistence
- RabbitMQ or Nats – Message broker
- Bitbucket – Source code management
- Sentry – Log management
- Postman, cypress – Testing tools
- Has at least 5 years’ proven work experience as a Back-end developer
- Hands on experience with programming languages like Node,Node.js, Golang.
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Excellent analytical and time management skills
- Working knowledge of CMS framework
- Teamwork skills with a problem-solving attitude
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online