Senior Sales Engineer at Rotation and Precision Machines Limited
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Rotation and Precision Machines Limited is a sales and procurement firm that is engaged in providing engineering solutions in all manufacturing sectors. Rotation and Precision Machines Limited specializes in the supply of power transmission products, bearings, conveyor spares, industrial hoses, tools, maintenance (predictive and preventive), lubrication, seals, pumps, valves, gaskets, electric motors, gears drives, standard sand, sealing adhesives, fasteners, vulcanizing components, welding solutions, automation parts, etc. The company’s services also include technical support, installations, servicing, procurement services, consultancy, and surveys.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Sales Engineer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with established customers through close management of the accounts and attention to their needs.
- Assess and define customer applications so that the correct product can be represented.
- Ensure to meet business goals in terms of product sales, sales growth, market share improvements, profitability, and customer satisfaction in the assigned territory.
- Achieve agreed sales budget for RPM brands
- Develop sales in the assigned geographical territory through direct sales visits and contracted freelancers if any.
- Develop freelancers in your area to increase our reach.
- Strictly follow & implement a guided sales strategy to achieve the growth and sales targets.
- Ensure integrity in the application of the products.
- Promote RPM brands with a value sales process.
- Interact actively with customers to become their consultant in selling our products.
- Follow-up existing customers showing a high degree of commitment and professionalism.
- Set and maintain a coherent and clear sales activity agenda.
- Protect and promote RPM price positioning and premium.
- Achieve the Gross Contribution of min. 30%
- Report, (daily, weekly & monthly) using sales tools and databases, activities, and information collected in the market (customers, competitors, actions in progress…)
- Support sales through undertaking sites survey and providing technical advice to both existing and new potential customers.
- Continuously improve technical knowledge on products technologies and applications.
- Support the complete sales process with prospecting, discussions, demonstration, exhibition, reference selling, and negotiation to achieve the target.
- Maintain regular contact with all customers & finding new potential customers.
- BSc or HND in any related field but an added advantage in Electrical, Mechanical, and Industrial Engineering.
- A minimum of 3 years corporate B2B direct selling and sales management/relationship, management experience in related industries in Cement manufacturing, Food & Beverages, Oil & Gas, Aluminum and Steel, Power ETC.
- Experience in sales of machines and parts (Generators, Compressors, Pumps, and other heavy machinery.
- Experience in a manufacturing or engineering company Proven records of high-performance sales.
- Independent, resourceful, and able to work under pressure with high mobility Self-motivated, analytical, and a team player.
- Must Enjoy the art of selling and be willing to go hands-on when required.
- Ambitious and performance-driven personality.
- Must know how to drive and has a driver’s license.
Application Closing Date
20th December, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.