YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Settlement Processing – Desk Officer
Job Identification: 354
The officer will be responsible for handling T+1 inter and intra Bank settlement processing across the following channels:
- ATM reports (Remote-On-Us and Not-On-Us transactions)
- Electronic Interbank funds transfers (via Autopay, Remita, ADPS, Verve Prepaid, Quickteller, Upperlink, Prepaid card unload, Seamfix/Relational technologies paygate transfers)
- Mobile Recharge (via ATM / First Mobile / First Monie/ Web / Internet Banking )
- Web ( Remote-On-Us and Not-On-Us transactions)
- POS (Remote-On-Us and Not-On-Us transactions)
- Prepaid cards (Card Loads and transactions on various channels)
- Bill Payment transactions ( Card Issuing & Acquiring)
- Channels Fund transfers ( via ATM, Mobile Banking Applications and Internet Banking)
- Minimum Education: 1st Degree in a numerate discipline
- Minimum experience: 1 years post NYSC experience.
Application Closing Date
16th November, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online