She Leads Africa High Growth Coaching Program 2022 for Nigerian female Entrepreneurs.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Application Deadline: July 5, 2022
Applications are now open for the She Leads Africa High Growth Coaching Program 2022.
This is a 3-month digital program designed to identify, support, and train the next generation of Nigeria’s brightest entrepreneurs. Female entrepreneurs building businesses across Nigeria are eligible to apply for coaching, networking opportunities, and the chance to receive funding for their business.
The High Growth Coaching Program is an exclusive opportunity to develop an action plan for your business with support from your own personal business coach and a community of women to keep you accountable.
The focus of HGCP 2022 is on spotlighting social enterprises in the Nigerian ecosystem. Through the program, various types of support will be granted for social enterprises to grow an impact on the market.
During the 2022 Accelerator program, the entrepreneurs will receive training from the SLA team, business leaders and experts. Training will be focused on business strategy, growth, marketing, finance, and distribution. Participants will also receive a host of online training, features in local and international media, and an opportunity to pitch their business to stakeholders and investors.
- 3 months of intensive training in business and operational skills
- Access to a private community of high achieving founders
- Check-in calls with a personal business coach once a month
- Monthly virtual support group meetings
- Bi-weekly graded personalized scorecards to keep track of weekly lessons and your business
- Support in creating a roadmap of tangible business goals
- Access to funding opportunites
For More Information: