Software Developer – Microsoft Dynamics CRM at VeriPark
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
VeriPark is a global solutions provider with the mission to enable financial institutions to become digital leaders by providing proven, secure, and scalable customer engagement, omni-channel delivery, branch automation, loan origination, and next best action solutions. With over 22 years of expertise and innovation experience in FSI, we are based in 15 countries and serving in 30+ countries worldwide. VeriPark thrives on a culture of being Passionate, Progressive, and Professional.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Software Developer – Microsoft Dynamics CRM
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for Software Developer – Microsoft Dynamics CRM experienced in designing and developing Microsoft based business solutions in cloud environments using Dynamics 365 and Power Platform, to join our rapidly growing team across regions.
- Get the opportunity to work with our global teams in implementing custom applications using the Canvas and Model Driven frameworks, as well as using out of the box CRM applications for business needs such as case management and task management.
- Banking experience will be an added advantage.
- If you enjoy performing complex application development project on Microsoft stack and have hands-on experience with Dynamics 365 / CRM / CE or Power Platform, then come join our team.
Skills / Requirements
- Any Diploma / Graduate, Degree in IT, Computer Science
- 5 to 7 years of working experience as Software Developer
- Be able to build D365 CE entities, forms, workflows, dashboards and reports
- Be able to develop plug-ins using C#
- Be able to build and release solutions
- Write technical documentation in clear and understandable way
- Optionally develop Web resource, PowerApp apps and PowerBI reports.
What is in it for you:
- Work in new and exciting projects and products team, using some of the latest technologies like
- Power Platform – Model Driven apps and Canvas apps
- Integrate with cloud based systems using Azure
- Support classic D365 applications for older CRM clients
- Obtain and enhance banking / insurance experience
- Highly competitive compensation & benefits package
- Performance linked bonus VeriPark
- Remote working options
- Tremendous learning opportunities
- A thriving and energetic culture that celebrates diversity and puts people at the heart of what we do.
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.