YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Cobbler Care Limited, a Leather Work company in Ikeja, Lagos state, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Store Keeper
Employment Type: Full-time
- Ensure safe keeping both as to quality and quantity of stock.
- Maintain proper records.
- Initiate requisition for the replacement of stock when the stock reaches reorder levels.
- Ensure stock are updated in real-time.
- Reception and inspection of items delivered.
- Ensure only authorized stocks leaves the store with appropriate documentation.
- Taking an active role in regular inventory by checking the book balances, with the actual physical stock at frequent intervals by way of internal control over wrong issues, pilferage, etc.
- Unloads deliveries into store.
- Ensure adequate record keeping and manage all documentation to confirm proper stock levels and maintain inventory control.
- Alerts manager of any delivery discrepancy.
- Ensuring stock levels are well maintained.
- Safeguarding and keeping the store clean and tidy.
- Any other ad hoc duties as may be required.
Job Skills / Qualifications
- Candidates should possess an OND qualification.
- 1 – 3 years work experience.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Communicates clearly and effectively.
- Pays attention to detail.
- Possess physical strength necessary to lift boxes.
- Ability to work under pressure safely and efficiently.
- Knowledge of proper bookkeeping and inventory management.
- Analytical mind with ability to make accurate mathematical computations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Competencies in data entry, analysis, and management.
- Keen attention to detail and ability to effectively manage time.
Application Closing Date
13th November, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.