Supply Chain Officer – Hospitality at Artee Group
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Artee Group – The story of SPAR, can’t be told without mentioning Artee Group. Over the past 30 years, Artee Industries Limited has grown from very humble beginnings to become one of the fastest growing business conglomerates in Nigeria. The story started in 1988, with the opening of a small supermarket store measuring 120 m2 in Lagos under the Park ’n’ Shop banner. Today, its business spreads from retail to real estate, shopping malls and manufacturing, rightly gaining popularity as Artee Group.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Supply Chain Officer – Hospitality
- Planning delivery timetables
- Ensuring stores have enough stock
- Making sure suppliers have enough stock to meet demand
- Overseeing the orders vs received and fill rate
- Tracking products through depots to make sure they arrive at their destination
- Preparation of purchase orders vendor wise
- Management of supplies
- Record keeping for analysis(weekly, monthly,quarterly,yearly)
- Managing inventory levels to minimize production risk while maximizing inventory turns
- Leading the internal initiative to implement and maintain an effective and accurate physical inventory system, including ERP transaction accuracy, physical cycle counting as appropriate
- Following SOP.
- Minimum of HND in Supply Chain Management / Electrical / Electronic Engineering / Computer Science and other related courses
- Solid understanding of supply chain and inventory management
- Good team player
- Good communication skills
- Excellent Microsoft excel knowledge plus ability to use spreadsheets, databases and other IT programs
- Excellent analytical and planning skills
- Attention to details
- Knowledge of IT softwares / gadgets.
Application Closing Date
31st October, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.