YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Asset and Equity Group – We are committed to providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. Asset and Equity Group is a foremost financial and investment services firm with increasing innovative products and unconventional services delivered across its various subsidiaries in different economic sectors. As advisors, once we’ve established your investment management plan, we provide you with ongoing monitoring and periodic reviews.
Regularly, we will meet with you to conduct a thorough investment review and ensure that we continue to calibrate your plan as your goals and circumstances evolve. We begin with a comprehensive fact-finding meeting to review your current financial situation and discuss the goals that are important to you. Our purpose is to have a clear understanding of your objectives and risk tolerance to determine which investment model best suits you.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Tech Business Analyst / Project Manager
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- Lead and effectively manage all technology team(s) of the organization.
- Oversee the development, tracking, controlling, management, stability and maintenance of multiple tech projects simultaneously in line with organization’s high-level strategy.
- Develop product development schedules, interlock schedules as plans with participating teams.
- Resolve product issues, mitigate risks and manage scope change requests for all development sprints.
- Project documentation, project brief, end-stage reports and business casers.
- Develop and implemented enhanced automated teller machine systems and online payment platforms that improved customer service satisfaction.
- Improve Quality control, risk and issue management.
- Stakeholder engagement: project communication, meeting and communication plans.
- Implement new algorithms that reduce data processing time.
- Develop best practices for project execution and management.
- Deliver smooth running and bug-free Enterprise Software(s). portals, platforms in line with our organization’s demands, requirements, objectives and goals from time to time.
- Deliver software engineering projects by creating project plans, scope documents, tracking deliverables, release plan and entry/extra criteria.
- Manage all technology and infrastructure assets including but not limited to software, equipment, staff, data, records, patents, trademarks etc.
- Provide project progress report to project team, stakeholders, management and executive.
- Keep abreast of new trends and best practices in technology landscape.
- Provide project reports to team, stakeholders, management and executive.
- Monitor technological, social and scientific trends that could influence the company’s business goals.
- Research and recommend the most effective programming language.
- Devops structure and content management systems (CMS).
- Communicate the company’s technology strategy to partners, management, investors and employees.
- Other duties as assigned by the MD/CEO.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Business, or a related field.
- 3 – 5 years of project management and related experience.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred
- Proven ability to solve problems creatively and must be Tech savvy.
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices
- Experience seeing projects through the full life cycle
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and extremely resourceful
- Use of project management tool such as jira, trello, projectlibre, and MS office
- Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline.
N100,000 – N120,000 monthly
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.