Technical Support Executive at CreditRegistry
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
“CreditRegistry” is Nigeria’s largest credit bureau and pioneer of the industry serving members since 2003. CreditRegistry is officially registered as CR Services (Credit Bureau) Plc and fully licensed and regulated by the Central Bank of Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Support Executive
Location: Lagos Lagos
- We are looking for an experienced Technical Support Executive to lead the technical support team and oversee the accuracy and integrity of bureau data and the quality of the technology solutions delivered by our company.
- The ideal candidate will provide a high standard of customer service in accordance with best practices and procedures.
- Demonstrate leadership to the PSG team, reliability to our customers, and ensure that they receive excellent value that would continually deepen loyalty to our products and services.
- She/he will ensure that all systems necessary to support CreditRegistry’s operational delivery and objectives are in place.
- The goal is to deliver operational excellence, professional services and technology solutions that delight out customers
- Manage and grow a team to leverage best-practices into actionable and scalable solutions to meet corporate requirements, client needs and market demands
- Lead employees to encourage maximum performance and dedication
- Select and implement suitable technology applications to streamline all internal operations and help optimize strategic benefit
- Oversee the technological infrastructure (networks and computer systems) in the organization to ensure optimal performance as it regards local IT network infrastructure, security, and backup and recovery
- Conduct due diligence reviews of technological equipment and software and recommend for approval
- Establish strong relationships with technology partner and other IT providers
- Monitor changes or advancements in technology to discover ways the company can gain competitive advantage
- Analyze the costs, value and risks of information technology to advise management and suggest actions
- Oversee customer support processes and organize them to enhance customer satisfaction
- Set and manage comprehensive goals for improved performance and accelerated growth
- Plan and monitor the day-to-day running of business to ensure smooth progress (i.e. IT, office management, asset management, risk management)
- Evaluate regularly the efficiency of business procedures according to organizational objectives and apply improvements
- Manage procurement processes and coordinate material and resources allocation
- Evaluate performance by analyzing and interpreting data and metrics
- Write and submit reports to the CIO in all matters of importance
- Oversee operational activities (organizational structure, IT procurement and management of assets, etc.)
- Monitor patterns of client complaints to proactively seek solutions and preempt conversations and solutions for customers
- Based on customer feedback, facilitate the development of the bureau’s training curriculum to address challenges identified
- Identify and define new process improvement opportunities, along with metrics for measuring process implementation and effectiveness. Monitor and effect changes to the defined metrics when necessary.
- Regularly analyse and profile data uploaded to the credit bureau based on the defined metrics.
- Provide oversight to ensure that all data quality issues are identified, monitored and resolved within defined SLAs
- Provide oversight for the development and presentation of monthly data quality reports using charts, graphs and spread sheets for internal and external clients
- Provide oversight for design solutions to enable customers and staff flag and resolve poor quality data
- Remove obstacles perceived and real, that may impact the ability for the PSG team to perform their work in supporting our subscribers.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online