Training Manager at HCD-RoyalConnect Limited
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
HCD-RoyalConnect Limited is a wholly indigenous firm, licensed by the Federal Ministry of Labour and Employment. Our main business is that of Manpower Training and Development, Recruitment, Outsourcing and Consulting, Payroll Management, Talent Management and providing HR Support Solution to Organizations.
We provide bespoke business solutions which make it possible for our clients to advance their business interests and stay well ahead in their various markets. Our partnership with clients has resulted in greater business efficiency, increased productivity and smarter business operations, while constantly being on the look-out for innovations to adopt and propose to our clients so as to help them develop a specific and productive solution that delivers value.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Training Manager
Location: Ojuelegba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
The Candidate will be responsible for:
- Assess employees’ skills, talents, performance and productivity and prepare written evaluations with advice for improvement
- Organize meetings with management before preparing course materials to ensure a detailed understanding of training subjects and processes
- Continually research methods and techniques in workplace training and remain up-to-date on developments within the industry and competitors
- Collect information from senior management and other departments regarding how well employees retain information and use the concepts learned in training courses
- Administer tests after the completion of training courses to determine the effectiveness of training strategies
- Create printed and instructional materials to be distributed during training
- Actively seek current training methods and best practices to facilitate training employees
- Conduct regular meetings with senior management to identify subjects be addressed or areas in need of additional instruction
- Oversee the training in all key areas of warehouse operations, including order building, materials handling, stocking, shipping, receiving, loading and unloading
- Research new training materials and supplies that might enhance our training procedures and provide value to our employees
- Design a refresher’s training manual for existing staff
- Designing learning & development strategies for the Company.
- Assessing what skills need to be taught and vetting training modules, implementing training strategies, and track training progress.
- Hiring and oversee trainers who teach classes and training sessions. Designing custom training modules and implement eLearning platforms.
- Identify future training needs and create a curriculum to facilitate that training
- Search for gaps in training material or content that should be filled to ensure safety and productivity among staff members
- Communicate with team members, trainers and management to ensure all needs are met.
- B.Sc / B.A in Education, Human Resource Management or any relevant field;
- Certified training in Industrial Security will be a plus
- Minimum of 5years of relevant job experience in Industrial Security Training
- Experience in designing and implementing curricula preferred
- Excellent team-building, organization and leadership skills
- Familiarity with Industrial Securityoperations software is a must
- Ability to works with the Human Resources Manager/Officers and supervisors to identify training requirements and develops plans for training new and existing employees.
- Additionally, must have advanced experience with instructional methods, team coaching and skill development.
- Instructional experience in a group business setting.
- Proficient using Microsoft Suite.
- Strong understanding of business goals and standards for customer service.
- Ability to communicate effectively with senior management and other departments.
- Experience developing yearly training plans and materials for all departments throughout the Company.
- Ability to effectively organize and manage multiple training initiatives simultaneously.
N100,000 – N150,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
29th December, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.