Unit Head, Agent Channel Product Management & Innovation at First Bank of Nigeria Limited
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Unit Head, Agent Channel Product Management & Innovation
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Analyse customer, channel, and competitor/market data for business reports to key stakeholders and executive management
- Investigate/ identify data necessary to achieve desired business outcomes and resolve data quality issues
- Identify opportunities for product innovation and product enhancements
- Liaise with internal stakeholders and/ or external research agencies on product development and management
- Provide oversight to team activities related to Product Development and Customer/ Network Insights
- Develop and maintain standard operating procedure manuals for all activities related to Agent Channel Product Management
- Prepare product specification documents/ business requirement documents; articulating unique use cases and features required to drive product activity and network adoption.
Application Closing Date
25th December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online