YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
GText Homes a leading real estate solutions provider, headquartered in Lagos, Nigeria, with offices across Africa, North America, Europe & Asia.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Urban and Regional Planner
Location: Omole Phase 1, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Meet with public officials, developers, and the public regarding development plans and land use
- Administer government plans or policies affecting land use
- Gather and analyze data from market research, censuses, and economic and environmental studies
- Conduct field investigations to analyze factors affecting community development and decline, including land use
- Review site plans submitted by developers
- Assess the feasibility of proposals and identify needed changes
- Recommend whether proposals should be approved or denied
- Present projects to communities, planning officials, and planning commissions
- Stay current on zoning and building codes, environmental regulations, and other legal issues
Requirements & Skiils
- B.Sc Degree with 1 – 2 years relevant work experience.
- Previous experience working as an Urban and Regional Planner.
- Superb project management skills.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Excellent planning skills
- Autocad Knowledge is an added advantage
- 3D Knowledge is an added advantage
- Ability to generate high-quality graphics, diagrams, maps, sketches, and/or renderings.
- Detailed knowledge of the principles behind new urbanism, transit-oriented development, and complete street design.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
N60,000 – N80,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
10th November, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a copy of their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.