YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Nicole Sinclair is a dynamic Human Resources Consulting firm based in Lagos, Nigeria. Our expertise lies in superior talent attraction services while we partner with our esteemed clients in providing training solutions to develop these talents.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Warehouse Return Supervisor
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The returns supervisor is responsible for ensuring that all returns to the warehouse are received in a timely and accurate manner. Their major KPIs are stock accuracy and vehicle turnaround time.
- Coordinating the offloading of returns from drivers’ vehicles
- Coordinating the pickup of returns from the car park to the warehouse
- Ensuring the quality of items being returned to the warehouse
- Proper sealing or repackaging of any returned items if needed
- Identifying and putting away any damaged returns. Also, syncing with finance to ensure the proper treatment is done
- Proper physical confirmation of all items returned to the warehouse
- Accurate input of all returned items into the warehouse system
- Getting physical sign offs and documentation for all returned items
- Daily reconciliation of system returns vs physical returns position
- Ensuring no items are left in the returns bay and all pending returns are received in the warehouse both physically and on the system
- Providing daily reports on drivers whose physical returns do not match their system generated returns.
Competency / Skill / Requirements
- B.Sc in relevant fields
- 2 years of experience in storekeeping, inventory control, or recordkeeping in a supermarket, e.g Shoprite, Ebeano, cash and carry, etc
- Knowledge of proper bookkeeping and inventory management
- Familiarity with standard concepts and best practices in a stockroom or warehouse environment
- Analytical mind with ability to make accurate mathematical computations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Competencies in data entry, analysis, and management
- Keen attention to detail and ability to effectively manage the warehouse.
Application Closing Date
30th October, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online