YouTube Shorts – How To Make A Short Video
Earlier, we talked about a new YouTube feature – YouTube Shorts , thanks to which you can create short videos, edit them at any time and publish them on the YouTube platform . And in this article, you will find a step-by-step guide on how to make a short YouTube Shorts video.
What are YouTube Shorts?
YouTube Shorts is a lot like Instagram Reels and TikTok : with this tool, you can also create and post short videos from your phone in seconds. With YouTube Shorts, you can edit videos from multiple frames and post short videos up to 60 seconds in length .
You can add music to your video, adjust the video speed, and even use a timer and countdown to shoot hands-free video.
Important : YouTube Shorts is still in beta testing. To access it, refresh the YouTube app and you’ll see the Create a short option .
How to create a short YouTube video?
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
1. To create a short YouTube video, log into your YouTube account from your mobile device and click Create> Create a short video (beta).
2. To make your Short longer than 15 seconds (up to 60 seconds), press 15 . Although recording longer videos (over 15 seconds) does not yet allow adding music to them. If you want to record a 15 second video with music, click Add sound , select a soundtrack and start recording. Otherwise, you can add sound after recording a video by clicking the Sound button at the bottom of the screen.
3.Click Speed to slow down or speed up the video. You can also use the Timer to set the countdown.
4. To record a video clip, press and hold the REC button . You can use the Undo buttons to delete the previous video and Redo to move it back.
5. Click Done to view the video and Next to add a title.
6. Then you can click the Upload button to complete the process and upload the video to YouTube.
If you want to watch your Shorts again later, you will find them, as well as short videos from other users, in the Shorts section of the YouTube app.