Zenith Bank Agent Banking called Zmoney is a financial inclusion service platform whereby banking services such as Account Opening, Cash Deposit, Bills Payment, Cash Withdrawal, Fund Transfer, and Airtime Purchase are provided to the people through the Zenith bank retails (Agent).
Zenith bank is one of the leading commercial banks in Nigeria. It is a technology-driven that provides a distinctive range of financial services. Zenith bank core values include integrity, Cooperate Governance, Professionalism, Loyalty, and Excellence.
One of the major reasons for introducing financial agent banking services! is to encourage and promote inclusive participation of both unbanked and underserved people.
Also, another reason is to bring financial banking services closer to the doorstep of both banks and banked and unbanked customers thereby encouraging the cashless policy of the CBN.
Zenith Agent Banking Services
As a Zmoney banking agent, you will be rendering the bellow services on behave of the bank. The services are as follows;
- Account opening
- Cash withdrawal
- Cash deposit
- Funds transfers
- Bills payment
- Airtime Purchase
As a Zmoney banking agent, there are some benefits you will get as you render financial inclusion services to the people. These benefits are below;
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
- Increase in sales and business opportunities as a result of an increase in footfall.
- Additional income from transaction/services fees and commission.
- Opportunity to cross-sell your products/services to walk-in customers.
- Cash Management, an opportunity to evacuate cash off your retail premises.
Zenith Bank Agent Banking Requirements
To become a Zenith Bank Agent Banking, you can either register using a business name (corporate account) or personal name (individual account) below are the requirements required;
- You must have an existing retail or business outlet with a trading name.
- A retail or business outlet in a physical geographical location for a minimum of 12 months.
- The outlet can be a school, market, shopping mall, filling station, or any business outlet with reasonable human traffic.
- The outlet should accommodate a dedicated desk or counter.
- A minimum of one (1) staff to handle agent banking services.
- You must have maintained a Zenith bank account for a minimum of 6 months.
To open any of the corporate or individual accounts, you must provide the below documents! Also with the duly completed Agent Banking Registration Form.
For corporate accounts: Proof of address (utility bill), Valid means of identification, Two (2) Passport photographs, Tax Identification Number (TIN), Certificate of Incorporation, Memorandum and Article of Association
For individual accounts: Proof of address (utility bill), Valid means of identification, Two (2) Passport photographs, No sign-up fee is required
How To Become Zenith Bank Agent Banking
`To become a Zenith Bank Agent Banking, kindly follow the below steps;
- Visit any Zenith bank branch in your area,
- Ensure you have filled the required details in the agent banking registration form,
- Provides all the Zenith agent banking requirements.
- The customer care stand and the staff will attend to you.
- They will arrange a date to visit your location if you meet up with the requirements.
Contact [email protected] for more inquiries and information.
Please, kindly help to share this post. Thank you.